Our mission is to be a market leader by offering superior value-added services to our global clients and thereby help them build and develop a sustainable, profitable business.
WHY JOIN US
We welcome the people striving for excellence and wanting to work with international clients. Prismbiz offers you a good work-life balance with excellent HR policies.
This position is for our client Gulf Bio Analytical
The Function | Accountabilities
We are looking for a highly-motivated Coordinator Supervisor to join our sales team. This is a key position and in this role, you will be the supervisor in charge responsible for administrating the sales coordinator's daily activities and assessing their work. You must have the ability to work both independently and within a team. Must be able to independently manage a challenging workload when faced with unexpected changes in priorities and deadlines. We cannot stress enough the importance of this function for our customers and sales team, so we are looking forward to a seasoned professional who can make a lasting positive impact in the following areas:
- Supervising coordinators daily activities - Coordinator activity involves Quotation and Tender preparation. Supervise and participate in the work activities of the department coordinators, assist them with the handling of complex problems, ensure quotations, Tenders are prepared accurately and as per company standards. This is an important role where accuracy and compliance is much required.
- Supervising Portal Management - Effective monitoring and auditing of Portals. It will be an everyday activity to monitor resources handling the portals and circulation of the RFQs to the right channel. Maintain an RFQ Dashboard of important portals and publish to Sales Managers.
- Close engagement with Sales, Service, and Procurement departments - Work collaboratively with other members of the leadership team and comply with policy and procedures, performance, and reporting standards as defined by the organization. Ensure that all the established sales and internal processes are followed in a systematic manner in order to secure efficient collaboration internally and with the customers.
- Managing customer incoming emails - This is another critical activity to be managed individually every day, Attendance of common email to be done in a flawless manner, ensure responses to clients are executed in Timely and proactive manner. Independently manage a challenging workload when faced with unexpected changes in priorities and deadlines.
The Profile | Skills and Attitude
We are looking for a professional with prior experience in handling team and who is willing to develop his/her career in the fast-growing service business:
- Experience in managing teams and ability to coach teams the best practices.
- Must be able to work under deadline and manage a growing team.
- Strong time management, professional oral, and email conduct with exceptional customer service skills, including a strong desire to help customers and personal confidence in high-pressure situations.
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to navigate multiple internal systems effectively is crucial.
- Has a passion for customer satisfaction and advocate for it internally and externally a very visible and integral manner.
- Must have a “can-do” attitude towards all tasks
The Offer | Reward and Leadership Framework
- A multinational business environment in a fast-growing business within a company that is constantly striving to improve people's development, business, and financial performance.
- An environment where professionals can learn and develop thanks to a proven and successful leadership framework.
- A competitive compensation and reward package which can meet talent aspirations and goals.